Sunday, November 30, 2008

Horseback Riding - Giddy-Up!!!

Doesn't Kevin look dashingly handsome on a horse?.....wait.....he always looks dashingly handsome.....Ahhhhhh!!! :) .......sorry, I already lost my train of thought.....oh yeah.....

I took Kevin on a suprise adventure date, horseback riding up Tiger Mountain (near our home). Here's some pics from our little giddy-up....



There's me and my horse's you-know-what.


Our truly authentic trail guide.......a real cowboy.



We rode up to the top of Tiger Mountain, which is a famous spot for paragliding.......



And also because it has such an amazing view. This picture does it no justice...... Washington is so beautiful.





Kevin got to ride on a young energetic, well groomed horse........






...And I got the "Queen" as they called her .....a very, very old & bossy queen with wobbly knees. I'm actually a little impressed that she made it up those steep hills so easily. Apparently, she starred in a few movies a while ago. I think she should retire......look how tired she is :(



Thanks Kevin for going along on another suprise date with me..... I had a lot of fun. Yee Haw!! Love, Love :)







1 comment:

jhoopes said...

Looks like fun! That was cool to see where the paragliders take off!