Thursday, September 18, 2008

".......Do the Puyallup" Wa hooo!!!











































We went to the Puyallup Fair with Craig (Kevin's Bro) and Maria (Sister-in-Law). Apparently, it was supposed to be quite the "cooter" fair, but it was huge and we thought it was great. We had a blast on the rides, seeing all of the farm animals (Makenzie became especially attached to a sheep), and visiting all of the vendor booths where, yes, we did buy a Sham-Wow. :) Afterwards, we enjoyed dinner and spending good quality time with family at good ol' Red Robin where Hailey had her first taste of a lemon........I think the pictures speak for themselves. :)
Thanks Craig and Maria.........We had a blast!


4 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love the expressions with the lemon :)

Suze said...

I can't believe Makenzie got her picture taken with STORM TROOPERS!!! THAT woulda been the highlight of my trip.

I've always wanted to "Do the Puyallup" (seeing the commercials year after year growing up....they've never changed that jingle eh?) and now that I live close enough to go...I still haven't made it. I WILL go now that you've made it sound so awesome.

And MARIA! She was so awesome! You'll have to tell her hi from me....hopefully she remembers me. She was so much fun.

Oh and BTW those pictures of Hailey are PRICELESS! LOL!

jhoopes said...

Fun! Love the pictures of Haylie and the lemon!

Alisha said...

Love the shot of MaKenzie on the pink motorcycle. So great!